Hallelujah (cover) Hallelujah (cover)

Very nice job

Beautiful song.. fabulous performance by you...

Allow me to correct you though, the song was originally written by Leonard Cohen, and later covered by Jeff Buckley :)

I think most people will agree on me when I say Jeff Buckley's version was better than Leonard Cohen's one.

AlexSandford responds:

I know, I know. I realized a week after posting.

We Belong {=MMD=} We Belong {=MMD=}

Heading

Nice and catchy song, and I really like the voice(s) :)
This must be one of the first times that you don't use piano in one of your songs, and I must be say I like it..
In my opinion, you play the guitar pretty well, and I'm very curious to hear you play the classical guitar *hint hint* ;)

Clenastro {=MMD=} Clenastro {=MMD=}

1 medal 2 sides, yet both bright

If you would have asked me just after you posted 'just begun' if I liked the instrumental pieces more, I would have said 'yes!' But after listening more to that song, and all the other you posted, my view got changed completely.

On the other hand, on quite some occasions, I still prefer listening to the instrumental songs. This greatly depends on my mood and the time of the year (Christmas.. well, you know which songs I play then (even more then usual) ^^ )

So, I guess my point is: I don't really have a preference; lyrics or instrumental..
I'd say give it some variation, and keep surprising us ;-)

Time to go back to this song, I've heard it several times already by now, and I think I can say: .. I love it (surprise, surprise ^^).
It's cheerful, makes me want to dance around my room, and yet I can just sit and actively listen to it. It's not just dance music, it has that little 'epic' to it.
I could even say more: It's just unique, since it can be used for cheerful/sad/epic battles movies.
And the audio quality is really amazing in this song, especially the strings.

You were right, we didn't have to wait long. Yet, even if you made us wait half a year longer, this song would have been worth the wait.

Azarthian Girl {=MMD=} Azarthian Girl {=MMD=}

Awesome

Without any doubt another song to add to my playlist.. :)
I'm glad you take your time to deliver us such amazing songs.
It's lovely how you can always recognize the songs are yours, they always have that little 'something', I don't really know what it is..
It could be the controlled chaos, I love it in all your songs :)

Looking forward to hearing more :)

MilkMan-Dan responds:

Controlled Chaos.... haha... I like that. That's pretty much exactly what I seem to be good at. But either way I'm glad you enjoyed it Tottel. Trust me there is more to come :).

MMD

These Wings These Wings

Heartwarming

Nothing that I know is more suitable to relieve the pain of a bad day, then your music.. I listen to it at night, in bed.. it doesn't help me sleep though, I couldn't bare falling asleep while listening to one of your songs.
I have to hear it completely, before I turn my MP3-player off.
It's time you make some more of these, simple yet heartwarming.. :')

Lighting A Candle Lighting A Candle

Amazing

I'm going trough all your classics again. This one I never heard a lot.. I have no idea why.
I'm now hearing it for the 6th time in a row, and it's still rising :D
It's a beautiful songs, I love the vocals, the piano underneath these vocals.. and the combination of these 2.

Here You Lay {=MMD=} Here You Lay {=MMD=}

Very good

Sounds very good in general, and it has a beautiful intro
Too bad It has some minor points though :/
I always loved the "chaos" in quite a lot of your songs, but it has never been this much :S
There's too many vocals, repeating everything you sing first.
And the piano is sometimes a bit too much..

But It's still a very good song,
Another congratulations on this new submission :p

Distant -Distance Distant -Distance

Cool song

I thought I recognized the Fruity loops drums in your previous songs :p
Cool song, i'm sure it can be used in lots of flash movies.

deep sky deep sky

Nice one

Nice piano.. I love piano ;)
Good song man, keep it up

Cheerfull Cheerfull

Neat

It's indeed a cheerful song, has a coo rythm and a nice melodie.
The synth at 1.22 (as stated below :p) is indeed overpowering, and altough it sometimes has a wrong rythm, it still creates a nice effect.
Keep on making songs like this :)