There She Is!! step3 There She Is!! step3

Super

It was really great..
The animation was very smooth, and it was all nicely drawn..
B.t.w... Was that a poké-ball? :D

Bad Baby Bad Baby

A smile?

How exactly can this make you smile?
But nice animations and drawings..

Tankmen Infinity Tankmen Infinity

Super cool

Best ending ever! :D
Ow, and the rest was very good as well^^

Crossed Wires Crossed Wires

Cool

Damn this is so hard.. But not bad

Acreonte responds:

tottel-be, thanks for your comments :)

Pirate Race Pirate Race

nice

haha it's cool BUT your movement is wrong :) when you click right arrow, you should go to the left, and NOT to the right :)

Random Defence Random Defence

not hrad

To all people who think this game is even too hard on easy...
- just make 1 tower of each (turret is best) and upgrade them as much as you can..
- when you have the money, make the super laser.. upgrade it.. build more.. and you won!

Hallelujah (cover) Hallelujah (cover)

Very nice job

Beautiful song.. fabulous performance by you...

Allow me to correct you though, the song was originally written by Leonard Cohen, and later covered by Jeff Buckley :)

I think most people will agree on me when I say Jeff Buckley's version was better than Leonard Cohen's one.

AlexSandford responds:

I know, I know. I realized a week after posting.

We Belong {=MMD=} We Belong {=MMD=}

Heading

Nice and catchy song, and I really like the voice(s) :)
This must be one of the first times that you don't use piano in one of your songs, and I must be say I like it..
In my opinion, you play the guitar pretty well, and I'm very curious to hear you play the classical guitar *hint hint* ;)

Clenastro {=MMD=} Clenastro {=MMD=}

1 medal 2 sides, yet both bright

If you would have asked me just after you posted 'just begun' if I liked the instrumental pieces more, I would have said 'yes!' But after listening more to that song, and all the other you posted, my view got changed completely.

On the other hand, on quite some occasions, I still prefer listening to the instrumental songs. This greatly depends on my mood and the time of the year (Christmas.. well, you know which songs I play then (even more then usual) ^^ )

So, I guess my point is: I don't really have a preference; lyrics or instrumental..
I'd say give it some variation, and keep surprising us ;-)

Time to go back to this song, I've heard it several times already by now, and I think I can say: .. I love it (surprise, surprise ^^).
It's cheerful, makes me want to dance around my room, and yet I can just sit and actively listen to it. It's not just dance music, it has that little 'epic' to it.
I could even say more: It's just unique, since it can be used for cheerful/sad/epic battles movies.
And the audio quality is really amazing in this song, especially the strings.

You were right, we didn't have to wait long. Yet, even if you made us wait half a year longer, this song would have been worth the wait.